Raven's Espresso Waitlist Terms and Conditions
Our full Terms of Service can be found here.
As part of joining the Raven's Espresso launch waitlist, you acknowledge the following terms:
- You, and those you share the competition with, must be over 18 and based in Australia to enter.
- As part of signing up for the waitlist you acknowledge you are joining our mailing list, which we use to announce presales as well as other promotions. You must remain a subscriber for the duration of the promotional period so we can contact you.
- The prizes are as follows: FIRST SPOT: The Ultimate Triple Pack: 500ml x Raven's Espresso, 500ml x Elusive Bass, 500ml x Noble Negroni (worth $248); SECOND SPOT: The 200ml Triple Pack: 200ml x Raven's Espresso, 200ml x Elusive Bass, 200ml x Noble Negroni (worth $114); and THIRD SPOT: 500ml x Raven's Espresso (worth $84).
- Winner’s must be unique - you cannot sign up with multiple email addresses - we have the right to void or refuse a repeat individual sign up using a different email address or any customer or email activity deemed suspicious or fraudulent; the competition is run using "Viral Loops" which flags fraudulent behavior. We reserve the right to remove any participant and their referrals without prior notice if fraudulent behavior is detected.
- Prizes includes shipping to the winners within Australia and are non-exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash or credit.
- Competition runs from 12am 17 January to 10am 27 January 2022 AEST (10 days).
- Winners announced on Thursday 27 January AEST on Instagram via post or story and contacted directly via email. Once we have all winners' details we'll ship out prizes the following week.
- Winners must respond within 7 days to claim their prize or we have the right to award the prize to the contestant in the next subsequent position.
- Prizes shipped via our delivery partners. An adult must be at the delivery address to receive the package as it includes alcohol.
- Given we are in unprecedented times with COVID-19, we have the right to update or change dates and update these terms.
- Competition is run by The Noble Sage Liquor Company. Liquor Licence No. LIQP770017685. We encourage the responsible consumption of alcohol. No Alcohol can be sold or supplied to anyone under 18. It’s against the law.